How do you make a great product better?
Make it Bigger!
We've now packaged our all-new design in a larger format to bring greater range and versatility to your CNC projects while remaining the best performance and CNC product available for the price.
Boasting a 17.5 x 18 inch work table, BigFoot provides much more opportunity to tackle those larger projects. Whether its larger ribs for your model aircraft, a longer aluminum part or a more-complex printed circuit board, you now have the additional space you've been asking for.
Available as an everything-included Complete Kit or a built and tested ready to plug-in Turnkey System. For more details see our BigFoot product page. Add our optional USB Solution for a quick and easy setup. See our Specifications Page for details.
In Stock and available now.
Quick installation, no complicated setup, minimal configuration - Go from un-boxing to running in a few quick and easy steps!
Our new Sprite design brings enhanced performance and capabilities to our Desktop CNC Machines!
- All-new billet aluminum, precision machined parts
- Larger work area 9.5" x 14" x 3"
- Fewer parts (previous assemblies are now single machined parts) for greater precision, accuracy and durability
- Built-in precise alignment of parts
- Pocketed bearings for precise alignment and reduced play
- Stiffer raised aluminum table incorporates slots and threaded holes for clamps and screw down fixtures - table now clears side rails and X motor for extended workspace
- Centered Z motor/drivetrain for extended Y axis travel and less canting/binding
- Anti-backlash mechanism now machined into axis carriage for greater accuracy and repeatability
- Z carriage features billet aluminum bolt-on tool plate and machined aluminum spindle mounts
Now available as an instant download
131 illustrated pages of instruction on how to build your own DIY Desktop CNC Machine. Purchase includes a MyDIYCNC builder's account with access to additional downloads, resources and tech support. More information...
NEW & IMPROVED!
If you have a registered account you can view the Project Updates page for information about the DIY Desktop CNC Machine development, exciting R&D work on projects such as our USB interface and Laser Head, among other exciting developments.
Our online store is open!
Details about our products and their availability can be found in the online catalog. The Comprehensive Plans & Manual eBook is available for instant download, and the cost of eBook is automatically discounted off the price of an Easy Build Kit, Complete Kit or Turnkey System if you purchase using your MyDIYCNC account. Purchases include a MyDIYCNC account with access to tech support and many additional supplemental documents and resources.
At MyDIYCNC we've developed a modular, straight-forward and inexpensive desktop CNC machine to demystify and uncomplicate computer controlled machining for the hobbyist and small scale manufacturer. For our earliest homebuilt CNC machine our products have grown in performance, capability and robustness to bring you our current line-up of precision-machined and easy-to-assemble Complete (everything included) Kits, or if you prefer our built Complete Turnkey Machines.
Our Kits and Turnkey machines include everything you need to get started - no having to buy electronics, or motors, of other critical parts; we include everything including tools to assemble your MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machine. Add our USB Solution and you even have CNC software to drive your new CNC Machine.
For more details see our Product Catalog.