Only two available at this special bundle price!!
This special value bundle deal deal includes the following:
- Ready-built and tested Sprite Desktop CNC Machine
- Solid couplings
- USB Solution (interface and FabCAM CNC Software)
- Limit Switch Kit
- Starter Software Pack DVD
- Set of our 5 favorite end mills incl. storage/display case
- VIP Account access to manuals, downloads, software and many other resources.
- Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD/CAM Software ($300 value)
Normally a $1,225 value
Now all included for only $895!
For details on the Sprite Desktop CNC System click here
LIMITED TO STOCK ON-HAND
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED VALUE BUNDLE
Only $995 for a short while
- ♥ Our versatile USB Solution
- ♥ FabCAM 3D CNC Software
- ♥ AutoDesk Fusion 360 CAD/CAM Software
- ♥ Upgraded to HiTorque Spindle
- ♥ Solid Couplings
- ♥ Limit Switches Kit
- ♥ Set of 5 starter end mills
♥ VIP Account access to manuals, downloads, software and many other resources
Normally a $1,450 value
NOW ALL MyDIYCNC Complete Kits and Turnkey Systems include a year's paid subscription to Autodesk Fusion360 Pro!
We've partnered with Autodesk to create a MyDIYCNC FabCAM post processor for their powerful CAM applications. Now you can export GCode straight from Fusion 360, HSMWorks and HSMXpress for processing on your MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machine. For rapid prototyping you can't beat Fusion 360 for a fully-capable, easy to use cloud application, and for 2.5 axis CNC work, it's a $300+ value included absolutely free!
Autodesk CAM tools bring CAD and CAM together for a truly integrated design to manufacturing solution. Whether your design tool of choice is SolidWorks®, Inventor®, or Fusion 360 – Autodesk has CAM solutions that allow you to take advantage of a familiar workflow which means you are up and running faster.
We designed our new family of MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machines to provide the best available precision and reliability at an affordable price.
Precision parts machined from billet aluminum make assembly easy and ensures correct alignment and smooth performance. Motors, power supply, electronics and spindle are included as standard so no more guessing what additional parts to get and if they're compatible - our Complete Kit and Turnkey systems come ready and eager to work on your next project1.
With our optional USB Solution we provide a complete hardware and software package. No more complicated setup or configuration; when you use our USB Solution with FabCAM desktop CNC application it's pretty much plug-in-and-go2. The same system runs equally well on Windows, Linux or Mac host systems.
We include pictorial step-by-step instructions and manual, technical support, advice and recommendations to help make your next project a complete success. Because from our perspective, your success is our success.
Whether you're making engine parts, model airplanes, engraving medals or prototyping printed circuit boards, our Desktop CNC Machines provide a highly versatile and capable tool with which to take your creativity to the next level.
Our machined parts are made for us by a high-precision company and Boeing aircraft sub-contractor
- All-aluminum design for stability, precise alignment and robust performance.
- Solid square tube frame machined for precise alignment
- Solid aluminum diagonal brace ensures and maintain squareness
- Aluminum table maintains rigidity while offering threaded mounting holes and clamping slots throughout.
- Tough HDPE gantry supports and backbrace for rigidity and precision alignment
- Carriages milled from aluminum block reduces parts and simplifies assembly while ensuring the precision and alignment critical to the final output.
- Standard anti-backlash mechanism on all axes ensures high-precision
- Mechanical step resolution of 0.00025 inch/step, increasable to 0.000031 inch/step with micro-stepping electronics
- State-of-the-art Igus bearings provide smooth and precise motion
Our standard electronics use our own single-step high-torque stepper driver boards, driving a set of three MyDIYCNC 12V stepper motors, one for each axis. Geared to a ratio of 200 steps per revolution, this arrangement provides a high resolution of 4000 steps per inch, (0.00025 inch for each step, i.e. a quarter of a thousandth of an inch). For most applications this resolution is more than adequate, but for those who want a higher resolution we offer microstepping electronics as an upgrade. That upgrade can increase the step resolution to an amazing 0.00003 inches per step (32000 steps per inch).
USB control via the MyDIYCNC USB Solution
Separate microprocessor control manages timing and precision under control of FabCAM running on the host computer
Cross-platform solution: FabCAM runs on Windows, Mac and Linux host computers
FabCAM provides a fully-rendered 3D view of your G-Code model and allows complete manual and automated control of your CNC machine.
Concept to object:
With the winning combination of FabCAM and MeshCAM your creative production line has become so much easier. Use your favorite design tool to export your CAD file into MeshCAM, then output your MeshCAM toolpaths in G-Code to FabCAM for rendering on your MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machine. Whatever design application you use, whether it be SketchUp, Solidworks, Alibre, Blender, or another it's never been easier to capture and render your creations on a desktop.
The immensely-versatile MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machines are used in over 45 countries across the globe in many exciting applications, such as
- Rapid prototyping
- Parts manufacturing
- Jewelry making
- Injection mold making
- Printed circuit board milling
- Architectural model making
- Museum display rendering
- Lithopane making
- Automated sculpture
- Model railroad, boat and aircraft making
- Medal and coin milling
- Wax model making for metal molds
- Small/custom arms parts manufacturing
- Watch making
- Sign and decal making
- Enclosure and control panel milling
- Robotic vehicle and UAV chassis milling
1 Software optional, End mill suitable for your project/material required
2 Host computer will need current Java and OpenGL graphics drivers. Some systems may need better (inexpensive) graphics card.
Complete USB CNC Solution: USB Electronic Interface and Desktop Application to control it.
This product contains our USB interface, a microprocessor-controlled board that generates the signals needed to drive our standard Desktop CNC machines under control of FabCAM, our desktop software application.
Designed for the easiest possible configuration and operation of our Desktop CNC Machines, this interface can also drive most conventional parallel port CNC machines (contact customer service with your machine specifics to verify compatibility).
Watch our quick setup video to see how simple this plugin-and-go solution is and how FabCAM can process your GCode into machine operation.
How easy?.......This easy
- Resolution set for 4000 steps/in (0.00025" step resolution)
- Keyboard jogging
- User-defined speed
- On-the-fly metric/imperial switching
- Super-fast GCode load and rendering
- Set-once-and-forget USB port selection
- Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux systems
- Includes sample starter GCode files
Our USB Solution comes in a machined billet aluminum case and includes a USB cable and access to download the latest version of FabCAM desktop CNC application.
Special price when added as an optional extra when purchasing our Desktop CNC Machine.
By providing the CNC control signaling at a Db-25 connector this USB solution is not only backward-compatible with all past MyDIYCNC CNC Machines, but also other parallel-port CNC machines in need of a USB solution.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. Our USB Solution is our USB Interface and FabCAM combined. The USB Interface will not work with any other CNC application other than FabCAM. Applications such as KCam and EMC2 require the presence of a hardware parallel port on the host computer. 2. If you purchase our USB Solution for a CNC machine with a mechanical resolution other than 4000 steps/inch (0.00025 inch step) please contact us in advance regarding compatability.
The pinouts are as follows. The MyDIYCNC USB Solution's pinouts conform to KCam's default setup
FabCAM requires clean, correctly-formatted GCode (this means a separate line for each set of coordinates, each line beginning with the G command and spaces separating each axis coordinate). We recommend MeshCAM for generating toolpaths for your work, and the resulting GCode can be saved in FabCAM format (they provide a FabCAM post processor). FabCAM is also compatible with GCode formatted for Centroid and TurboCNC as they too require correctly-formatted GCode. Most GCode generated by CamBam also works with FabCAM.
Our new HiTorque spindle. As the name would suggest, this unit has almost 4 times the torque of our standard spindle (sold separately as our Upgrade Spindle). It comes with GCode for mounting brackets to mill your own brackets to mount to your MyDIYCNC Desktop CNC Machine Z carriage backplate, available in the Support > Resources section of our website.
- 440 g-cm torque
- Precise CNC metal shaft and dual bearings for reduced vibration
- Adjustable speed (manual) 7,000 - 15,000 RPM.
- Precision 3-jaw keyless chuck
- 12 VDC, 5A, 60W
- Non-slip rubber grip
- Dimensions: 4.8 cm diameter, 23 cm long.
- NOW INCLUDED FREE solid machined motor couplings
- All-new billet aluminum, precision machined parts
- Larger work area 15" [381 mm] x 13" [330 mm] x 3.7" [94 mm]
- Fewer parts (previous assemblies are now single machined parts) for greater precision, accuracy and durability
- Built-in precise alignment of parts
- Pocketed bearings for precise alignment and reduced play
- Stiffer raised aluminum table incorporates slots and threaded holes for clamps and screw down fixtures - table now clears side rails and X motor for extended workspace
- Centered Z motor/drivetrain for extended Y axis travel and less canting/binding
- Anti-backlash mechanism now machined into axis carriage for greater accuracy and repeatability
- Z carriage features billet aluminum bolt-on tool plate and machined aluminum spindle mounts
- Now includes tools - hex wrenches needed for assembly
NEW! - 2.8 Watts of 445nm Laser Power!
We've upped the stakes, with our new and more-powerful 2.8 Watt Laser Head Kit.
We're so excited about this new product. Now you have the power to cut deeper and faster, and take on materials such as acrylic in your next project. Our new 2.8W Laser Head is not only more powerful, but it's new G2 lens provides 30% more efficiency in transferring energy to your project where it count. This unit can be run longer and harder than our 1.7W unit and comes with integrated active fan cooling to maintain operational temperatures longer.
For existing MyDIYCNC Laser Head customers, we offer a plug-in 2.8W Laser Head upgrade to enhance your current system. Check out our special offers page for details about an introductory discount on this exciting new product.
Come check out the new end mills that we now have available. End mills available for a variety of projects, stay alert as we build on our inventory. You can find them all on our products page under End Mills & Bits.
Thank you all who are a part of our MYDIYCNC world.